Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Update

Everything is really starting to come together now. Exit interviews are coming upon us; research and mentorship hours are due soon; prom, senior breakfast, and graduation night are around the corner; the ever-looming Final Presentations are almost here. I'm still nervous as ever, but slowly working towards the last presentation.
Today, I had 3 committee meetings happening all at once. This is such a stressful time. Core classes are being jam packed into busy days already full of Senior Project work to be done.This week alone, aside from core class HW, I had a 5th interview with a Junior, 2nd part of a Lab Report, Research checks, prom committee (it's getting down to the wire and I had to help take charge), a Civics Award presentation, iSearch essay. It's been difficult keeping up with my extra curriculars outside of school because I keep cancelling to stay home and do work. I now know that because I had to skip a couple mentorship days for HW and even though I went during Spring Break, my goal of 100 total hours at the hospital will remain unattainable at 86 hours. :(
One more month to go. Just need to make it past there and I am free... until college debt hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment