Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog 22 Senior Project Reflection

1. I'm really proud of my Final Presentation and how my project turned out as a whole. I've learned a lot of information and I actually surprised myself with how much information I retained while presenting. This had been a remarkable improvement from the 30minute one I sadly failed. We've spent an entire 9 months on this project and it really is my baby.
2a. P
2b. P
3. I met time, mentioned sources, and people were commending me afterwards so that's good. I'm pretty sure I'm graduating too.
4. I definitely would've prepared myself better with the 30 minute presentation and looked for more research to back up everything.
5. I now know what it takes to create a quality research paper with expert sources from the ESA which I showed through my iSearch paper. I'm confident on my ability to speak when called to seeing as I actually almost went over time during the Senior Presentation. I've also confirmed that I will take nursing after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment