Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hour Presentation Prep

I'm taking a break from working on my senior presentation to give a little update and a sneak peek of what's to come. I present tomorrow and have been working for the past week on my presentation. The content is good, in my opinion, it's just a matter of getting the information out there. Presenting for an entire hour is really nerve wracking and I have to give props to all the teachers that do it every single morning. As long as I get past that hour and meet all the minimum requirements I will officially be graduating! Whoops. I almost forgot that there's also that evening trade show next week, but it's no biggie. Here are a couple of props I will bring Thursday morning:
I actually had to return the dosage calculations one
I'm so proud I made this one myself!

Minus the badge on this one









 

Already  prepared for nursing school ;)
I am super excited and terrified! Wish me luck c:

No comments:

Post a Comment